Learn more about Thirty-One Gives from Cindy Monroe, Founder and CEO of Thirty-One Gifts.
Thirty-One is more than just a company that makes stylish handbags and utility products. It's a direct-selling company that is dedicated to giving back to our communities both locally and nationally because giving has always been the common thread in all we do as an organization.
- We give women the opportunity for financial freedom.
- We give women the empowerment to own their own business.
- We give mothers the choice to stay home with their children.
- We create affordable products to give Customers the opportunity to give great gifts.
In this spirit, the Thirty-One Gives initiative was born to give back and pay forward the many blessings we have received as a company. This initiative includes Home Office community partnerships in Columbus, Johnstown and Springfield, Ohio, product donations, Consultant giving, and the Thirty-One Gives Fund.
We believe in Her – women and girls. We embrace Her inner beauty and celebrate Her natural gifts. It's our mission to celebrate and empower Her, helping to strengthen Her belief in herself, strengthen Her family, and to lead a purposeful, thriving life. We do this through Home Office partnerships, Consultant giving, product donations and exclusive Gives products. We believe that by empowering Her, we strengthen families and communities and change lives.
For more information please visit our FAQs.
Thirty-One Gives Care Council.
The Thirty-One Gives Care Council was created to serve as the voice of all Consultants in selecting national nonprofit partners and determining how to allocate contributions made through U R U Collection sales and Gives Round Up!
Gives Care Council Members
- Mary Ussery, Sr Exec Director
- Ashley Haley-Molyneaux, Sr Exec Director
- Beth Marshall, Senior Director
- Amy Nicely, Director
- Angie Kerr, Sr Exec Director
- Susan Towery, Sr Exec Director
- Lara Ludwick, Director
- Debbi Silverman, Director
- Deanna Sargent, Senior Director
- Lisa Harvey, Executive Director
- Carrie Peterson, Director
- Leigh Roemer, Director
- Kasha Oetinger, Director
- Stephanie Bruner, Executive Director
- Rebecca Cain, Sr Exec Director